- Preparation Phase
– All individuals instructed to stay home
– Industry Councils to develop COVID safe practices (CSP)
– Define how businesses will protect employees and customers
- Phase One
– Vulnerable individuals instructed to stay home
– Some non-essential businesses permitted to reopen in compliance with CSPs.
– Certain businesses will still be closed
- Phase Two and Beyond
– Additional businesses permitted to reopen in compliance with CSPs.
– Larger gatherings and events still restricted for the foreseeable future
– Other changes TBD
The council that will help the governor decide when and what to open in New Mexico will include business and health leaders from across the state including Brian Moore of Clayton Ranch Market, Brian O’Leary of NBC/Universal, Peter Trevisani of New Mexico United among others.