To the Seton Hall University Community,
In accordance with State of New Jersey reopening guidelines, the Seton Hall University Department of Athletics & Recreation will reopen the Richie Regan Recreation & Athletic Center’s fieldhouse and fitness center to full-time students and benefits-eligible faculty, staff and administrators on Tuesday, Sept. 1 using a new reservation system.
Seton Hall University community members seeking to use the fieldhouse and fitness center must reserve a time using the online reservation system at http://www.shu.edu/regancenterbookings.
Please note the new fieldhouse and fitness center hours and rules listed below. The pool remains closed until further notice.
To assist in familiarizing the community with the new rules, please use this online video as a resource.
Thank you in advance for all your cooperation and we look forward to hosting you inside the Richie Regan Recreation & Athletic Center.
Seton Hall University Department of Athletics & Recreation
Fieldhouse & Fitness Center Fall 2020 Hours
Monday – Friday
7:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. (Closed between 10-11 a.m.)
11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. (Closed between 2-4 p.m.)
4:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
12:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Fieldhouse & Fitness Center Rules
- Masks must be worn at all times.
- Reservations are required and last 45 minutes; reservations are on the hour.
- Initially, each person will be limited to one reservation per day.
- Basketball reservations are also handled through the same online system on the hour with one person per basket.
- Everyone will be required to clean equipment used both before and after each workout. Ample wipes are located throughout the space.
- Please follow posted directional signage.
- Remember that usage of the Regan Recreation Center is a privilege; policy violations will not be tolerated. Please work with us to make this a safe environment for all.